Sunday, April 10, 2016

What we are eating this week!

We are back to our normal schedule this week and I am trying to get us back into our weekly planned dinners.  I am trying a new recipe this week, the crock pot salsa chicken.  If we have time, I may even try to find a new dessert to add to our weekly menu.  And... I have a cute sous chef ready to help me!



My sous chef

Here is what we are eating this week:

Sunday- Leftovers
Monday- Crock pot salsa chicken
Tuesday- Penne and meatballs
Wednesday- Crock pot Italian chicken
Thursday- Breakfast
Friday- Homemade pizza
Saturday- Leftover pizza

Happy Sunday y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Kelly's Korner :) You will love the Crockpot Salsa Chicken. We've been making a variation of it forever. It's soooo easy and tasty! Have a great week! My husband likes to make his into a taco bowl of sorts.

    www.hautemommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I've just put it in the crock pot and it already smells good :)

    ReplyDelete