Thursday, April 28, 2016

National Park Week: Clemyjontri Park

Last Thursday I took the girls to Clemyjontri Park to continue our fun tour of parks for National Park Week!  I had never been to Clemyjontri, but Elizabeth and Ben had been there before.  Ben had warned me it was big, but I had no idea how large it really was (we didn't even play on half the playground).  We had a great time at the playground and the girls played for about 90 minutes.  We will definitely be going back here.
 
 Yes, I know Elizabeth is in shorts and a t-shirt and Caroline is in pants and a jacket.
Yes, immediately after this picture Elizabeth asked to put on her jacket.
Yes, it was not nearly as warm as I thought it would be. :)

 Elizabeth loved balancing on everything :)

 Caroline loved the musical instruments.

 Alternating pilots :)


 This gives me chills for the future

She loved the motorcycle!

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment