Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Catching Up!

It has been a rough week around here.  We were hit hard with the stomach flu and it had us stuck at home, in our jammies, for a week.  Ben and I had to cancel our date night, we did A LOT of laundry, and our house now has a permanent smell of Clorox and Lysol.  :)

Here are some pictures of us in happier times for the past week:

 Working on her best Blue Steel


 A box... hours of fun!


 Two in a box :)



More fun

Before Easter I got my hair done!  
I haven't had it done since my birthday debacle in November.

 Caroline moved into all 2T clothes.
So I piled up all the old clothes into these bins.

 During one of our sick days, we blew up some balloons for the girls.

 Balloons...hours of fun :)


 Elizabeth had a fever on Saturday and spent most of the day in bed watching Frozen

 She felt a little better on Saturday.
Well enough to play Wii games. :)


 One of the balloons got stuck on the ceiling from static.

 Today the girls played their favorite game...

 Cover themselves in blankets and roll around


Can you find Elizabeth?

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment