Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekend Review: Becky's Bridal shower!

I had a very busy weekend!  I made a trip to Pittsburgh on Friday afternoon to visit with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law before going to my cousin's (in-law, is that a thing?) bridal shower on Saturday afternoon.

 Dinner with Adam and Brigette on Friday night!
We went to BRGR and it was fabulous.  I highly recommend the fried pickles. :)

Saturday morning we hung around the condo until it was time to go to the shower.  Brigette and I rode together and I was very thankful to have someone driving that is familiar with Pittsburgh.  A bunch of streets were closed due to spring festivals and football games and Brigette knew exactly where to go and even knew where the secret parking garage is located. :)

 At the bridal shower, they served the Pittsburgh salad which has steak and french fries on top of it.
It was my very first Pittsburgh salad, so I had to take a picture :)

 They also served these beautiful (and very tasty) cookies at the shower.
(I brought a couple home for Elizabeth and Caroline)

 Becky opening gifts


 All the ribbons and bows.
Such a beautiful bouquet!

 All of Becky's aunts threw the shower for her.
This is Becky with all of her aunts :)

 And Becky with her mom and all of her aunts

 Brigette, Becky, Me, and Sarah

After the shower I came home to a sleeping baby, a toddler that inhaled her cookie, and a wonderful husband that had taken care of everything.  I missed my three so much, but I am really glad I got to see so much family and have a little kid-free time.  :)
 
Elizabeth thoroughly enjoyed her cookie :)

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment