Thursday, October 13, 2016

Life Lately

The last week has been a roller coaster of emotions and I am glad to be back on a normal schedule. 

Last Friday I had a colonoscopy and I was pretty terrified of the results.  The good news is, they didn't find anything in my colonoscopy.  The bad new is, they didn't find anything in my colonoscopy.  So, I have no answers as to why I keep getting sick, but I am so thankful they didn't find anything horribly wrong with me.

Since I was preparing for the colonoscopy on Thursday, going through it on Friday, and recovering on Saturday- I don't have any pictures from those days.  So this week's life lately has a few pictures but comes with the fun story I shared above. :)


 Sunday morning chill in our jammies
We let Ben sleep in since he took care of all of us for three days by himself 


 Sunday afternoon my Gamecocks played the University of Georgia.
Elizabeth was yelling at the TV.

 Then Caroline started yelling at the TV
(we were losing) 

 Group selfie
At least two of us are happy :)

 Monday we went for a nature walk before dinner

 LOOK, a picture of nature :)

 These girls LOVE running on the trail

 Wednesday I got my biweekly pedicure 
I love my new OPI color, Plugged-in Plum

It's very purple. The picture does not do it justice.

And that's life lately.

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment