Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: Home Tour!

I'm linking up with Andrea for her Show and Tell Tuesday: Home Tours post!  I love a good home tour post (especially holidays) because I love to get new ideas for decorating.  I also love to see how people create space for their kids and store all the toys. :)

Here is a look at what (parts of) our house look like today:


 Our dining room is ready for the 4th of July!
I love red, white, and blue and leave it up from Memorial Day through the 4th of July.

 A few patriotic decorations on the bar

 And at the china cabinet

 A view of the island with a little more red, white, and blue

 Ben replaced the carpet in the girls room with laminate this weekend.
Here are the first pictures of the finished look.

 I love the way it looks.
I'm also looking for a pink and purple rug to go between their beds.
Any suggestions are appreciated. :)

 Here are some close-ups of the flooring.


 The girls bathroom has a new floor, new vanity, and new wall.
We are going to paint and update the shower curtain.
Thinking a grey/blue paint.  Thoughts?...


 And the girls playroom.

 I have a piece of Elizabeth's artwork that we framed.
I'm still trying to decide where to add it.



Those are the biggest changes so far.

We also changed the office into an office/guestroom and I will have to take pictures when I get a chance.

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment