Sunday, April 28, 2013

Jessica's Bridal Shower

My cousin Jessica had a bridal shower today.  Her wonderful friend, Kristen, threw a beautiful party with great food, fun games, cake, and a lot of good times.

 This is one of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen!
(And it tastes even better)

 Some of the fabulous food

 Some drinks and more wonderful food

 The beautiful bride, Jessica!

 These plates are so cute!!!

Gotta have another picture of that cake!

After the wonderful food and some fun games, we enjoyed the cake.
It was amazing!


 Jessica cutting the first slice.

She did a great job!


After cake, Jessica opened some presents.  She got a ton of gorgeous stuff for her and Noah's kitchen.



Beautiful basket full of goodies.

  Love this fabulous apron
(I may have to borrow it)


 A mixer

Cutting board, towels, and chip clips


A hand mixer
(I'm coming over for milk shakes)

A beautiful cake plate.


Jessica, I hope you had a wonderful time. It was a beautiful/fun/wonderful shower. 
 I had so much fun and enjoyed meeting all of your friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment