Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Super Triples at Harris Teeter!

Super Triples started today at Harris Teeter.  Super Triples is when the store triples the value of any coupon that is 99cents or less.  I had been waiting for Super Doubles and stocking up on my large value coupons, so imagine my surprise when triples came around and I needed low value coupons.

I went today after work to pick up a few things.  I was really worried that everything I wanted would be gone, but I was in luck today.  I really wanted some yogurt and napkins that were a good price.  I got those and so much more!

Everything I got:

And... the breakdown-




Today I bought:

(2) gallons of milk
(26) Yoplait yogurts
(2) bags of frozen Minute Rice steamers
(1) bag of frozen Birds Eye Chef Favorite vegetable
(1) package of Johnsonville Breakfast sausage
(2) boxes of taco shells
(3) Boxes of Success rice
(1) bag of salad
(3) containers of French's crispy onions
(1) package of napkins
(2) bottles of Tabasco sauce
(1) bottle of Morton's seasoning salt
(1) bottle of French's mustard
(2) boxes of Texas Toast 

I had coupons for everything I bought (including the milk and salad)

Original total: $89.16

Total spent: $29.44
 

1 comment: