Friday, April 5, 2013

Show Us Your Life - Kids Books

This week on Kelly's Korner show us your life (SUYL) Friday is about Kids Books.
 
Elizabeth used to enjoy being read to and now she enjoys "reading" on her own.
 
She has two favorite books right now.
 
 
Night-Night, Little Pookie is one of Elizabeth's favorite books.
She loves finding everything in the photos that the book is describing.
 
 
Clifford the Big Red Dog is her other favorite book.
 
Elizabeth doesn't see many dogs. 
Her babysitter (Laura)  has a cat, our neighbors have 3 cats, and her Nana and Pap Pap have 2 cats...
(So anytime she sees a dog she gets excited)
 
AND...
 
My favorite book series when I was growing up was the Angelina Ballerina book series.
I loved everything ballet growing up.
I started dancing when I was 3 and continued until I was 11 or 12.
 
I can't wait to introduce Elizabeth to these books in a couple of years.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Angelina books growing up too! I was so excited when I was finally able to buy one for me. And I'm a little surprised at how many Angelina books there are now.

    And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shoshanah,
    Thanks for stopping by!
    I cannot wait to share the Angelina Ballerina books with my daughter when she is older (and hopefully she will like ballet as well).
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete