Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Staying OFF the scale.



Today is the third day of April.
Today is the third day without my scale.
 
I. Miss. My. Scale.
It is much harder than I ever imagined to give up my scale.
 
It is habit to wake up and weigh myself before starting the rest of my day.
The scale is still our bathroom, but now it is under a chair and covered up.
 
Am I glad I have done this?  Yes.
Do I think I can stay away from the scale the entire month?  I hope so.
 
I am still using the My Fitness Pal App on my phone to track all of my food and exercise.
 
I also challenged myself (and you!) to be active at least three days a week
(I'm hoping for four days a week).
 
Monday I had a bad stomach bug and did not go to the gym.
Tuesday I went to the gym and ran 2.79 miles.
Today I went to the gym and ran 3 miles.
 
My plan is to go to the gym on Thursday and Saturday as well.
 
 
Has anyone else taken my challenge and given up the scale?  If so, how's it going?

No comments:

Post a Comment