Thursday, April 4, 2013

Where do you find coupons?


Where can you find coupons?

The answer: Anywhere.

Once you have decided to coupon, you may search high and low for coupons.
Knowing where to begin your search will help greatly in this process.

I get most of my coupons from the newspaper.


We go through the coupons on Saturday morning and cut out the ones we think we will use.



After going through the paper, I will search some websites for other coupons I will use.
Getting coupons online has become very easy and very popular.  

Below are some places I check:

 Southern Savers is a blog I follow and she is really good about including link-ups to coupons.
If you live in the South, this couponing blog is for you.  It covers major grocery stores and other retail sales.

Coupons (dot) com is a website I use a lot if I am looking for another copy of a coupon I got from the newspaper.  This website usually has duplicates of the coupons you get from your Red plum, Smart Source, or Proctor and Gamble inserts.


Lastly, a lot of retail stores offer coupons either online, in the mail, or advertisement in the Sunday paper.
Following retail stores on Facebook or Twitter will also allow you to take advantage of specials.


*If you are shopping online, only make the purchase if shipping is FREE*

**I say this because, if a website offers to save you 10-20%, then charges you $7.99 for shipping, you have spent just as much as if you drove to the store and picked it up**

*A lot of stores and restaurants will send you e-coupons if you join their e-club.  These coupons generally occur around birthdays, anniversaries, or daily (like Chili's).  Go to the website of your favorite restaurants and stores and see if they have an e-club.*

(The week of my birthday, I got coupons for $10 to Victoria Secret and Godiva, free burgers at Red Robin and Johnny Rockets, and a free bagel at Dunkin Donuts).

No comments:

Post a Comment