Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ben and Elizabeth go shopping...

I have not been allowed to drive for the past two weeks because of my c-section. 

This has caused me some distress with my couponing...

So... today I gathered up my coupons and created my shopping lists and sent Ben and Elizabeth out to shop.  I had them go to Harris Teeter and CVS. 

Now, while this seems easy enough, I have to add that I had three transactions for them (one at Harris Teeter and two at CVS).  The Harris Teeter transaction was to pick up some great deals and the CVS transactions were for the rest of our Halloween candy.

Ben and Elizabeth did a great job and I am so excited to have the shopping done!

Here is what they got:

 Everything from all three transactions!

 At CVS:
(4) bags of Kit Kats
(2) bags of Snickers
(1) bag of Milky Way (this was free)
(3) 2-Liters of Soda (these were free)

Total spent: $9.30

Total saved: $28.70


At Harris Teeter:
(2) 50 oz bottles of All Free & Clear Laundry Deteregent
(2) Boxes of Krusteaz waffle and pancake mix
(2) 4-count Plum Mashups
(1) bag of Brown Rice (this was free)

Total spent: $7.32

Total saved: $20.21

So...we are done shopping for Halloween candy (yay!).
And... Elizabeth now has plenty of squeezies and laundry detergent :)

*All of these deals were things that were on sale and I added coupons to make them a great deal!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment