Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Progress: Post One

On Monday I blogged about using My Fitness Pal to help me lose weight.
My goal is to get back to my pre-baby weight in a safe way and to track my progress to hold myself accountable.

My goal is to consume 1700 calories a day.

To lose weight, it is recommended by My Fitness Pal, that I consume 1200 calories a day.  To produce enough milk for Caroline, I need to add an extra 500 calories to my daily intake- and that is how I came to the total of 1700 calories.

I got a few e-mails about what I would be eating, so I wanted to explain a day of meals.  I plan on eating "regular" food and not doing any special diet.  I will be watching my portion size and counting calories.

So, here is what my Tuesday meals looked like:

Breakfast:

1 1/2 homemade banana muffins and water (275 calories)




Lunch:

Turkey on wheat, 1/2 serving of goldfish crackers (27 or 28 goldfish), 1 granola bar, and a diet coke (400 calories)

Afternoon snack:

1 serving of Cheez-its, 3 servings of Candy Corn (560 calories)

Dinner:

Baked chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes (400 calories)


Calorie total: 1635

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment