Saturday, October 18, 2014

Super Doubles, Trip Two

Today, Caroline and I went to Harris Teeter for my second trip this week.  I went Wednesday morning when super doubles started and I wanted to go back today for the Saturday specials and a few other deals.  I didn't blog about Wednesday's trip because it was a massive trip and I simply ran out of time.  Today's trip was much shorter and we picked up a bunch of random stuff.

 This is everything I picked up today:

(1) 12-pack toilet paper - not on sale, but needed toilet paper
(2) bags of chips
(2) boxes of jello
(2) packages of gum
(1) package American cheese - not on sale, but needed the cheese
(5) bags of muffin mix
(5) baby food squeezies
(2) package pre-made chocolate chip cookies
(1) package of razors
(2) bags of Halloween candy
(1) toothpaste
(1) toothbrush
(1) bottle of dawn
(1) package of pepperoni
(2) frozen breakfast burritos

This is everything I got 100% free today.

Total before savings: $78.15

Total spent: $29.48

No comments:

Post a Comment