Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue

Ben went back to work yesterday and in preparation for this upheaval, I planned our dinners for the week using old and new recipes.  I wanted dinners that were easy to make (or that could be made in advance).

Tonight we enjoyed a new recipe that was delicious!!!  I cannot fully explain how great the barbecue chicken was, so I want to share the recipe so you can try it for yourselves.

The recipe is from here.



 (photo from all recipes)

*I didn't add the Worcestershire sauce because I didn't have any.  I also put in three large chicken breasts, not six.*

After the chicken was ready, I took it out of the crock pot and sliced it up.  I wanted to make bbq sliders, but I just used hamburger buns.

I served it with corn and cheesy bacon potatoes.

We are having leftovers tomorrow and I will be serving with salad.

I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment