Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Card 2014

One of my favorite things is to receive mail.  I especially love Christmas time and checking the mailbox each day for Christmas cards from friends and family.  I absolutely LOVE getting Christmas cards and I LOVE to see what people do each year.

Each year, I try to get the cards out right after Thanksgiving but this year I struggled to mail them to our family before Christmas.  It really is true what they say; you can take one kid around the world, you can't take two across the street.  :)

And, I wish I could mail cards to every person I know, but I am limited on time (and stamps).  So, please pretend like this is your mailbox from me to you.


I don't do a Christmas letter with our cards, but I like the idea of recapping some of our favorite events from this year.

* The first would be the birth of Caroline!  We are so excited to add to our family and we are so in love with our little baby girl.  I cannot wait to see what the upcoming year brings for both of our girls.

* Ben and I celebrated five years of marriage this year!  These past 5 1/2 years have been the best years of my life and I am so happy and blessed to be on this journey with Ben.

* Becoming a stay-at-home Mom has been a large change for us and one that has been a huge blessing to our family.  I am taking this new role one day at a time, but I am enjoying every minute with my girls.

* Both of our brother's got married this year and we are so excited to get two new sisters in our family!  Brigette and Lolly are such wonderful, beautiful women and I am so happy to call them my sisters.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment