Sunday, December 21, 2014

Weekend Review

We have had an incredibly busy weekend around here.  We have visited with friends and family throughout the weekend and I have loved every minute of this crazy holiday season!

Friday night we hosted several neighbors for a potluck Christmas party.  The party started off with everyone hanging out over the food table and then quickly became wives in one room and husbands in another room.  :)

 All these lovely ladies looked gorgeous!
Kellie, Liz, Me, Kyla, and Jhena

 The guys never all looked at the camera at the same time

But we do have a handsome group of men
Adam, Ben, Nitin, Drew, and Brad

Saturday morning we spent hanging out as a family of four and just enjoying the time together.  Before lunch, Elizabeth and I headed off to the gym while Caroline and Ben stayed home and did a couple of things around the house.

Saturday afternoon we ran some errands and then hung around the house with the girls just relaxing before our busy Sunday.

Sunday, we got up and dressed early to go see Santa.  As an added bonus, my Grandmother is in town and we picked her up before we went to see Santa.  I am so excited she got to spend time with my girls and got to see them visit with Santa.  

(For anyone living in the Northern VA area, the Santa at Springfield Town Center was WONDERFUL!  He took his time talking to Elizabeth and asked her what she wanted for Christmas and gave her a candy cane at the end.  He probably talked to her for 5 minutes)

 Gramps waiting in line with Caroline

 Ben and Elizabeth waiting in line

Practicing her smile for Santa

Elizabeth wasn't scared and Caroline just sat there
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

After taking pictures with Santa, we told Elizabeth she could ride one of the cars at the mall before we headed out to lunch.

 She picked the purple motorcycle!



After lunch, we headed over to Jessica and Noah's apartment and before we left, I had Noah take a picture of my Grandmother and I with my two girls.  I am so happy that she has been able to meet both of my daughters and spend time with them.  It is such a blessing to have a Grandmother that gets to meet her Great-Granddaughters.


We hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment