Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Tour of Homes

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner for her annual Christmas Tour of Homes.  This is one of my favorite link-ups each year because I love to see how everyone decorates their homes.

I love decorating for Christmas, but this year with a newborn I have been a bit of a slacker.  And... with Elizabeth climbing all over everything, we are not putting up her tree.  So, we have one tree this year (and it is fabulous) along with our beautiful garland on the stairs (thank you Ben!), our nativities, and a few other little touches here and there.

 Welcome to our home!

Come on in

 Our "red and green" tree
This is our "pretty" tree

 My mother-in-law gave me this ornament.
I absolutely love it!

My mother made this as a wedding gift for Ben and I
This is absolutely one of my favorite gifts ever!

 Our advent calendar is on the bar this year so Elizabeth doesn't destroy it :)
Also, pretty ornaments and our first nativity scene

 I love this nativity scene!

Santa (protector of wine?)

 Main floor garland

 I love these bows!
(I got them at Michael's last year)

 Elizabeth's nativity set
(Not sure where Joseph is)

Some of Elizabeth's Christmas toys

Our china cabinet

Nativity scene, pretty ornaments, and holiday platter

So beautiful

A new decoration from my mom
Santa lamp!

Thank you for stopping by.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sarita! And thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas decorations are beautiful! Congratulations on the new baby! I stopped over from Kelly's Korner. If you get a chance, stop by #36. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete