Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014...HELLO 2015!


On December 31st, 2013, I posted this blog post which included a review of 2013 and goals for 2014.

Here were my resolutions for 2014:
#1: Complete another race 
#2: Enjoy life and be happy in the moment

#3: Teach my daughter how to live a healthy, happy life by setting a good example
#4: Read more
#5: Curse less

I competed in a race on Thanksgiving.  I worked hard to enjoy life and be happy in the moment with family and friends.  I have been going to the gym on a regular basis and eating right so that I can set good examples of a healthy life for my daughters.  I did got through a phase where I read a lot, but I did not keep that up all year.  I did make a concentrated effort to curse less, I think overall I have improved my language.


I enjoy making resolutions every year. 
I believe in making goals and working hard to achieve them. 
I never want to stop learning, so I continue to challenge myself in new ways.


So, as I say goodbye to 2014 and prepare for 2015, I wanted to write down some resolutions for the new year.


2015 New Years Resolutions:

#1: Compete in 5 races

#2: Continue to enjoy life, work to be happy, and relax with my family

#3: Continue to show my daughters how to lead a healthy, happy, and productive life

#4: Read more

#5: Go on a family vacation

#6: Do a new family activity each month 
(to include: Baltimore Aquarium, National Zoo, Smithsonian Museums, etc.)

#7: Find a babysitter for date nights


Here's to saying goodbye to 2014 and ringing in 2015!

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment