I love this time of year and I love doing as many fun things as possible with my family! You have seen our bucket lists for SUMMER and FALL and we do another specifically for the month of December (or Thanksgiving to New Years). Ben and I have incorporated traditions from our childhoods and added new ones for our girls. Here are some fun things we are doing this holiday season, and you can too!
1. Deck the halls for Christmas (inside and out)
2. Hang our Christmas stockings by the fireplace
3. Go to the zoo and see the Zoo Lights
4. Get our picture taken with Santa
5. Drive around the neighborhood and look at Christmas lights
6. Make hot chocolate with snowmen peeps
7. Bake Granny B cookies
8. Try one new holiday cookie recipe - this year we made peppermint rice krispy treats
9. Give the girls one new ornament for the tree
10. Make Ben's traditional Christmas Eve dinner
11. Make Abby's traditional Christmas Day dinner
12. See what Santa put in our stockings
13. Open presents on Christmas morning
14. Wear Christmas pajamas
15. See ICE at Gaylord National (this is new for us this year)
16. Use holiday plates- all season!
17. Decorate a gingerbread house
18.. Enjoy holiday M&Ms
I hope you are enjoying this time of year and find time to do some fun activities with friends and family. Happy Monday y'all!