Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine gifts for girls

As I mentioned last week, I really enjoy Valentine's Day and celebrating with my family.  I have been picking up a few small things for the girls for a small Valentine's day gift and I wanted to share what they are getting.  I like giving the girls small gifts for holidays like Valentine's Day, Easter, 4th of July,  and Halloween.  They already have so much so I try not to over do it and I always try to keep is simple (and inexpensive).

Here is what the girls are getting this year on Valentine's Day:

Elizabeth is getting:
Heart long-sleeve shirt ($2.88 from Crazy 8 clearance sale)
The Littlest Pet shop animal ($2.38 after Christmas clearance at Target)
Body wash (free from Bath and Body works)
Purple sparkly nail polish (free from Harris Teeter)
Purple light (free from the Grandparents)*

Total spent: $5.26

Caroline is getting:
Heart long-sleeve shirt ($2.88 from Crazy 8 clearance sale)
The Littlest Pet shop animal ($2.38 after Christmas clearance at Target)
Body wash (free from Bath and Body works)
Purple nail polish (free from Harris Teeter)
Blue light (free from the Grandparents)*

 Total spent: $5.26

 I wrapped the gifts in pink tissue and red heart bags:


On Valentine's Day, these gifts will be sitting at the breakfast table along with a special breakfast of Valentine doughnuts and bacon.  :)
  

* The light the girls are getting is actually a purse light.  My in-laws gave me one for Christmas and the girls stole is from me/ fought over it/ and broke it.  We told my in-laws how much they loved it, that they sent the girls one each.  I just held onto it for a couple of weeks to put into the Valentine's gifts.

Ben is also getting a gift (we have a budget of $10), but I can't share what he is getting (yet) because he reads this blog.  :)

Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment