Monday, February 15, 2016

Weekend Review

We are enjoying another long weekend, but this time we are home with friends, family,  and snow!  

 Ben took these pictures on Friday night of the girls in their LOVE shirts

 A 16-month-old and almost 4-year-old don't exactly sit :)

 Love these girlies!

I kicked off the weekend on Friday night by having a girls night out and celebrating Kellie and Maria's birthday!  It was so much fun to sit around and catch up without having to chase after our kids.  Thank you ladies for a great night out!

We ate at La Sandia and it was so good!

 Cocktails have arrived!

 I had the Lime Latin Light margarita and it was top notch :)

Happy birthday Maria and Kellie!

On Saturday we hung around the house in the morning and then I headed off to a CPR class at Fort Belvoir.  Once I got home, Elizabeth and I made red jello for a Valentine's day dessert.

 Saturday morning, Elizabeth took a bunch of pictures of Caroline


 And a selfie for good measure

 Elizabeth LOVES helping me in the kitchen and she was very fascinated by the jello

She stirs like a pro ;)

Sunday morning we celebrated Valentine's Day with gifts and breakfast and then we were off.  I had a commitment at church at 10am and Ben had a commitment at church at 12:30pm.  We all met back up in the afternoon and enjoyed our annual Johnny Rockets Valentines dinner.

 The table is ready!

LOVE me some Krispy Kreme doughnuts!

 I picked up the Valentine's dozen

 And Ben made bacon! 


It was such a great start to the day!

 Caroline ate entire doughnut and two pieces of bacon!

 Elizabeth begged Ben to put together her new toy


 Valentine's dinner at Johnny Rockets, tried to get a good picture of all three

 Elizabeth's faces just crack me up


 After the girls went to bed, we enjoyed Ben's gift (Jurassic World) and I got a Valentine's picture 
(or two) with my favorite Valentine :)


I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment