Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What's Up Wednesday!





I'm linking up today to join in on the fun that is What's Up Wednesday!  The last Wednesday of every month everyone joins in to share what they have been up to.  Here is what I have been up to:

What we are eating this week....
Monday- randomness, I had flat bread and soup, Ben had pizza, the girls had yogurt/toast/fruit
Tuesday- Pasta and meatballs
Wednesday- Haven't figured that out yet :)
Thursday- Breakfast for dinner
Friday- Meatless (probably fish or shrimp)


What I'm reminiscing about...
Elizabeth being a baby.  All this week and last have been Elizabeth on my Facebook time hop.
I miss this size... 
 


What I'm loving....

I'm loving that most of our regular TV shows are back!
I'm loving this Lenten season.  We have been spending more time with Elizabeth talking about the meaning of Easter and Lent.  I love watching her learn more about Jesus.

What we've been up to.....

Celebrating Elizabeth!  And now recovering... or as we have taken to calling- Birthday Hangover.
This girl sure does love being 4!
 

What I'm dreading.....

Nothing really.  :)

What I'm working on....

Well... I've started training for another half marathon.
I haven't picked a race yet, but I'm looking :)

What I'm excited about....

Elizabeth and I are taking a mommy-daughter trip in March AND
I have two girls weekends in April!!

What I'm watching/reading....

Oh boy, Pretty Little Liars!  
I know, I know.  It's a guilty pleasure :)
We are also watching: Scandal, NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, and The Office on Netflix.

I'm saving my reading for my trips.  Looking for good book recommendations :)

What I'm listening to.....

I desperately need new music for my i-pod, so again, looking for recommendations.
Other than that, whatever is on the radio :)

What I'm doing this weekend.....

NOTHING!!!


What I'm looking forward to next month.....

Easter and my mother-daughter trip with Elizabeth

What else is new.....

I have a 4-year-old


Our Easter traditions...

We also do Easter baskets and hunt for eggs first thing in the morning.
Usually we follow that with a nice breakfast and then church.
This year Ben is reading at Mass so I'm not sure how that will affect our Easter lunch plans.

Happy Wednesday y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment