Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Going to see the Easter Bunny

I took the girls on Good Friday to see the Easter Bunny and get their picture taken.  The online schedule stated the pictures started at 10am, but once we arrived at the mall at 10:30am we discovered they actually started at 11am.  So, we had 25 minutes to kill (no problem standing in line with two young children, ha!).

 Hi Mom.  Where is the bunny?

 Hiiiii Mom.  Where IS the bunny?

 Does this Easter Bunny picture set-up look a little something to anyone else?

After waiting our 25 minutes, the Easter Bunny finally came out at 11am.  

We tried to walk over to see him- Caroline was waving and smiling, Elizabeth was screaming and crying.  Once Caroline noticed Elizabeth was crying, she started crying.  After trying to get both girls to go over, trying high fives, chocolate, and anything else I could think of, we ended up with one picture.

Here it is:

 Does this bunny look high to anyone else?
I have not showered or washed my hair and I'm wearing a PITT t-shirt.
The girls are both making the same lock-jaw expression of get me out of here!

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment