Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Randomness

I don't know about y'all, but I am glad this week is over.  It didn't seem particularly long because it was filled with fun, end-of-summer activities, but I am ready to say hello to the weekend!

I usually don't blog about current events on here because this is my happy space to share happy things, but y'all I can't get away from this story:






This story is literally EVERYWHERE!  I mean this is CRAZY!  I don't think any of us will ever really know what actually happened, but the story just gets crazier and crazier.  I love the Olympics and I hate for such a crazy story to become the topic of the entire week instead of the athletes competing.  Hopefully the rest of the Olympics will be spent supporting the athletes that are still competing and representing their countries to the best of their abilities.


***And, back to happy space, happy stuff***

I grabbed two boxes of these belVita bites last weekend.
I gave some to the girls this week for breakfast...AND THEY LOVE THEM!!!
Elizabeth and Caroline have been fighting over them all week and love having "chocolate cookies" for breakfast.  Win Win! :)


Y'all, I am obsessed with this hand sanitizer (and so are my girls).
You can find it in the toiletry travel section at Target for around $1.
It has a very light apple scent and my girls love that it's green.  
AND, it doesn't dry out my hands which I think about a lot during the winter. 
I keep one bottle in my purse, one in my gym bag, and one in the diaper bag.
You should definitely try it!

 I found these pictures of Caroline from this time last year.
I can't believe in a little over a month she will be two!
Where does the time go???



My sweet baby love


Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment