Thursday, August 4, 2016

Life Lately

Life lately has been FULL.  Full of fun, sun, and keeping busy!  On Monday we kept baby cousin all day, Tuesday we had fun at a playground/spray park followed by a picnic lunch, Wednesday we built forts, and today we got ready for Ben's birthday.  I hope you have had a good week too!

 Monday morning, teaching baby cousin about barbies



 After a bit, we went outside to play at the water table.

 These two are a hoot together!

 Tuesday morning I drove the girls over to a playground in Alexandria.
They LOVED playing and I loved the cloudy day. :)


 They needed my help to move it ;)


 All smiles from my big

 And my little had a blast!


 You can't see it, but there is a HUGE smile on her face :)

 After playing on the playground for about 30 minutes, 
we put on our bathing suits and headed to the spray park.

 These girls love the water



 I surprised the girls and we went to chick-fil-a to grab lunch and then had a picnic on the grass in Crystal City.  I told them all about life in Crystal City before they were born.  

 Double side-eye

 Ben had plans after work on Tuesday night, so I took the girls to Bob Evans for kids eat free night!
Elizabeth ALWAYS gets the piggy pancakes.

 And the baby gets the Little Farmer breakfast 

 Elizabeth wanted to take a picture with us...

My little loves!

 Wednesday morning we headed to KP to drop off Elizabeth's school physical forms
AND get her tested for a few allergies.  She did not like the blood draw. :(

 Showing off her bandaged arm

 After KP, we went to the gym and then I took the girls to Toys R Us.
We didn't buy anything in the store, but I gave them both 50 cents to spend.
Caroline always rides the tractor.


 And Elizabeth has started picking the vending machines.
Only one of them works, and it gives out sticky hands that you swing around.
Better than candy I guess :)

 Wednesday afternoon was all about the forts.


 Our fort!


Caroline refused to get into the fort when the blankets were on it.  Ha!

 Today we drove to Target with our shades on.

 Too cool for school

 While Caroline was napping, Elizabeth and I started on Ben's birthday cake for tomorrow.

 And before dinner tonight, trying to get a picture of them in their matching outfits.
You see that went well...



And that's life lately.

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment