Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday y'all!

We have had a pretty chill week since the weather has only been in the 60s and 70s.  
Lots of playground and parks time, zero swimming pool time.

We have a very packed weekend and I am looking forward to Sunday night when Ben and I can relax.

Here are some of my favorites from this week:

ONE:

The girls are in a dress phase.
They want to only wear dresses and it is a fight to get them into anything else.
One day last week they wanted to wear "fancy dresses" to the gym.
Who am I to argue with dressing up for the gym?
Elizabeth is in her Easter dress and Caroline is in her smocked dress.
I love this picture because they are excited, happy, sweet little girls.
#staylittleforever #fancydresses


TWO:

 Change is hard.  I despise change.
I am using this I-POD Nano for my workouts.
I love it because it's small so it's perfect for working out.
Why don't they make this size anymore?
Mine is cracked, it still works, but I know the time is quickly coming when I will have to replace it.
Does anyone else have this problem when updating technology?
I just don't want to change.


THREE:

The girls LOVE when I put faces on their food.
This past week I made breakfast for dinner and gave the pancakes smiley faces.
They think it is such a hoot (and they always eat more food).
I grabbed the eyes and food markers at Michael's, but I think Amazon has them too.
Does anyone else try to make food fun so their kids will eat more, or is it just me?


FOUR:

This past weekend, we had dinner at Chili's and I had the best dinner!
I tried the new Ancho Salmon and it was delicious!! 
It's on their Lighter Choices menu and I highly recommend trying it if you are looking for a healthy option while dining out.  I found the dinner to be filling without consuming too many calories.


FIVE:

#Deckdining with my guy is my favorite of the week!
Eating outside is always so relaxing and to be able to enjoy dinner (and wine) after the kids are in bed is a great way to end a long day. 
It helps that Ben made dinner too! ;)

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment