Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Favorites: Beach life

A few weeks ago, I surprised the girls with a trip to the beach.

They came downstairs, had breakfast, and then I said, "okay, let's head to the beach!"

They were so excited and asked every three minutes if we were there yet. Ha!

We drove out to Chesapeake and had the most wonderful and relaxing day on the beach and in the water.  It was a nice change from going to the pool and we had the best day!

Here's a little look at our beach life for the day:

 I brought an umbrella and beach chair, towels, blankets, toys, snacks, a picnic lunch, sunscreen, and anything else I thought we might need.
I'm pretty sure we used everything I brought.  Ha! :)

 I let them dip their toes in for a bit.




 Beach selfie :)

 They built sand castles, knocked them over, and then built more for about an hour.



 So relaxing :)


 When they wanted to get in the water, I made them both wear puddle jumpers.



 They swam and played and had the best time.

 After lunch they played with another little girl for about two hours.
I chatted with the parents and we had a great afternoon on the beach.


Our ride home was very quiet. 

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment