Wednesday, June 7, 2017

This and That

Found a few random photos on my phone from the last few weeks.  
None of them equal one post, but together they do equal a little of this and that. :)

For Elizabeth's last day of school I put out a special breakfast.
The girls had donuts and cinnamon toast crunch with milk to drink.
Elizabeth had her "you're special" plate and the celebrate lights around her place mat.


She was so excited for her last day of school!


We bought a queen-sized mattress over Memorial Day Weekend.
We converted our old crib into a queen size bed.
We now have a guest room/office.
Please come visit us! :)

We gave Elizabeth a set of Aqua Beads as an end of school goody.

She has made Elsa and Olaf.
She loves it and I am already thinking of ways she can earn a new set.
Any recommendations for chores for five-year-olds?
She is already making her bed, clearing her plate, putting away laundry, and picking up toys.

The girls and I grabbed lunch at Chick-Fil-A on the last day of May.
I had a free 8-count nugget left from the calendar and I had been given the new barbeque sandwich and mint strawberry lemondae on the app to try for free.

Caroline was being camera shy. 

My free lunch. :)

The three of us ate at Chick-Fil-A and the only thing I paid for was the large fry.
If you don't have the Chick-Fil-A, go download it right now!

Caroline is constantly riding around in the car like this.
I call it "too cool for school".
She puts on her sunglasses and then just stares out the window like she is carefree.  I love it!

Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment