Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites

We have been home all week (I still can't drive) and we have been enjoying playing with toys, toys, and more toys all day long.  Elizabeth ventured out into the snow on Tuesday and the rest of the week has been spent inside where we are nice and warm!  I love my two little girls and I am enjoying every minute at home with them.

These are some of my favorite pictures from the week:

 Caroline turned 4 months old on Monday,
Elizabeth wanted to be in the picture too

 This little girl started rolling on Monday and hasn't stopped since.
Every time I go into her room, she is on her stomach (I hate it!)

 Tuesday, Elizabeth made snow angels in the morning

 And Tuesday night made snow balls with Dad

 I made white rose arrangements for Caroline's baptism luncheon.
These are the flowers on Wednesday.
I really like this picture.  :)

Thursday, the girls made a get better sign for Pap Pap.
I love her smile!

 Thursday night- our Thirsty Thursday

Friday morning, Elizabeth making a block tower.
This girl loves blocks!


Hope you had a great week!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment