Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Finals

Tonight I am linking up with my favorite coupon blog, Southern Savers, for a weekly roundup of our shopping for the week and how well we did.

On Monday, we headed to 6 stores.  It was my first time out of the house in 18 days and I was excited!  Ben and the girls were very patient with me and very kindly allowed me to do all the coupon shopping I wanted. 
*Sidebar, I had made my lists on Thursday and a lot of the stores (like CVS) the deals ended on Saturday, so I had to quickly recalculate some of my shopping.

**Additional sidebar, these pictures are super blurry because I took them on my cell phone.

 From BJs:  We got 2 gallons of milk, 1 box of formula, 16 squeezies, and 1 bag of bananas
Total spent: $49.28
Total saved: $9.69
Saved: 16%

 At CVS: 18 rolls of toilet paper and 18 AA batteries
Total spent: $15.73
Total saved: $16.23
Saved: 51%

 At Babies R Us: Breathable bumper, baby vitamin, and 6 new bottle nipples
Total spent: $0 (we had gift cards)
Total saved: $49.78
Saved: 100%

 At Staples: 6 rolls of paper towels, 1 ream of printer paper, 
2 packages of baseball card holders (for coupons)
Total spent: $16.76
Total saved: $1.21 and I will be getting $4.79 back in easy rebates
Saved:  26%

 At total wine: 7 bottles of wine 
Total spent: $62.33
Total saved: $15.60
Saved: 20%

At Harris Teeter: 
8 lbs. bag of potatoes
3 lbs. bag of apples
1 lb. of turkey
6 yogurts
1 bag of salad
1 package of hummus
1 bottle lime juice
2 bottles apple juice
2 containers lysol wipes
1 bottle dawn liquid dish soap
2 whole chickens
3 packages of shredded cheese
2 cans of soup
2 bags of M&Ms
1 package of yeast
1 package of 8 AA batteries
2 boxes of snackwells chocolate pretzels
2 boxes of granola bars
1 package sandwich thins

Total spent: $58.63
Total saved: $47.00
Saved: 44%

Total spent for the week: $202.73
Total saved for the week: $139.51

No comments:

Post a Comment