Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Eight Months Old

Dear Caroline,

This month has flown by because we have been extra busy since the weather is nice.  I cannot believe you are eight months old already!  You my sweet baby are full of smiles all day long.

You are eight months old!

You have been all over the place this month, literally.  You are crawling everywhere and have started to pull yourself up.  I am so not ready for this.  I have seen you pull yourself up on the first stair, in your pack n play, and even in your crib once.  Please slow down on this growing my sweet baby.

Since you are moving, you do not do a lot of sitting.  Your dad and I are convinced you can actually sit, but that you would much rather be following Elizabeth around the living room.  You have grown to love baby food this month and you get it at lunch and dinner time.  Your favorite foods are bananas and squash.

You still take (4) 6-ounces bottles and (1) 4-ounce bottle every day.  You have started to get a sippy cup with water after you eat your baby food at lunch.  You sit in your high chair at the table while Elizabeth and I eat lunch and I think you feel like such a big girl.

You take two naps a day.  One in the morning from about 9:30am-11am and then in the afternoon you and your sister nap from 1:30-3:30 or 2-4. 

You are in 12-18 month clothes and wear a size 3 diaper.  I tried to measure you today and you are about 29 inches long and you weigh 20 pounds.

You just got back from your first long road trip, we went to Atlanta for Memorial Day Weekend where you got to meet your cousin Annalise.  You have also had babysitters this month so I could go to a wedding and again so Mommy and Daddy could celebrate their wedding anniversary.  You slept through the Cinco De Mayo party at our house, but you did help me celebrate Mother's Day.  It was so wonderful celebrating with both my girls!  You got to see Fiamma get baptized and even helped me babysit your other cousin while Jessica worked.  Your Nana and Pap Pap came to visit and the next week you got to see your GaGa and Aunt Lolly, Uncle Andy, and Annalise in Georgia.  You have been on many walks this month, many trips to the playground, and watched many bubbles get blown and many popsicles consumed by your sister.  This month you also went swimming for the first time and you loved it!  

I cannot wait to see what summer has in store for you my sweet baby.  We love you so much and are so happy you are part of our family.  Here are some pictures of your adventures this month:

 You love bananas!

 And carrots

Helping mom after her workout

 Taking pictures on Mother's Day

You are my sweet baby
 A visit from Nana and Pap Pap

 Getting some lunch from Dad

You love your sippy cup

 Playing in the living room

 Pulling up on the stairs

 Enjoying outside

Entering South Carolina!

 In Georgia for Memorial Day Weekend.
Visiting with Aunt Lolly, Annalise, and GaGa.

 Eight months old!

 So cute!


 Big sister wanted to get in on the pictures!

 Cuddles.

Smiles for the camera

Love,

Mom and Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment