Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites!


Hi there!  Today I am linking up with ErikaAndrea and Narci for Friday Favorites!  It has been a long week and I am glad that it is finally Friday.  We have a busy morning tomorrow and friends coming over tomorrow night, so I am looking forward to an easy evening of pizza and a movie with my hubbs once the kids are asleep.

One.
I finally! got new headphones.  I accepted the fact that my old ones bit the dust when we were in Georgia.  I went for my walk/jog and I thought my I-pod was broken because the music was "skipping" and really messed up.  Nope, not the I-pod, the headphones.  I have used these new Sony ones only once but I like them.  The ear bands are adjustable and that is going to take me a while to get used to.  But hey, now I can walk/jog and hear my music.

Two.
 I am lactose intolerant and I am so happy Lactaid makes ice cream! 
Breyers makes a very good lactose free vanilla, but Lactaid makes other flavors 
(like chocolate and cookies & cream).
I also picked up these waffles bowls.  I am so looking forward to an ice cream sundae!
Nothing says summer like a bowl of ice cream.  :)

Three.

 Elizabeth is in love with her "purple hippo thing" and asks me every 3 minutes when she gets to go swimming again.  I am so glad that we decided to send her to swim lessons in the fall and spring because now she loves the pool, she is comfortable in the pool, and cannot wait to swim.

Four.
 Our summer 2015 bucket list is off to a good start.
We have already crossed off:
1. Go to Georgia
2. Go swimming
3. Go out for ice cream
Elizabeth is really enjoying check the list and deciding what we are going to do each week.

Five.

 I cannot say enough positive or great things about this straw cup.
I got it at Michael's for $3 last summer.
I was breaking them all the time, but this one has lasted a whole year!
Next time you are in Michael's, go search for this- IT IS THE BEST!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment