Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hey there!

So... after our looong drive back on Monday, the girls and I took the day off on Tuesday from our regular schedule to hang around the house and enjoy being at home.  We spent the entire day playing around the house and not getting in the car to go anywhere.  :)  We also spent a lot of time in our jammies.
 Caroline has gotten very into Elizabeth's toys

 We pulled this table down out of Elizabeth's closet and Caroline loves it!

I love watching them play together

Tuesday afternoon I went for a walk around the neighborhood once Ben was done working and then I took my big girl to the pool.  She is swimming so well this summer and is much more comfortable in the water.  I am so glad she took swim classes in the fall and spring.

After swimming Tuesday night.

 Wednesday morning, I went to pick up our mail and found this box of freebies in our mailbox!
Who doesn't love free stuff!?!

 2 shampoos, 1 body wash, 2 sunblocks, 1 chapstick.

 Wednesday morning play time.

 Again, love watching them play together.

 When Caroline went down for her morning nap, Elizabeth and I pulled out a gift from GaGa.

 Mickey Mouse stickers!

 Elizabeth played with this for an hour.
Have you ever tried to get a 3-year-old to do anything for an hour?
This was AMAZING!

 Wednesday after lunch we headed to Lee District to play at their covered playground.
Well... as you can see, the cover has been removed.
I saw the park manager walking around and he said it was damaged and will be off all summer.
Total bummer.

 Caroline and I sitting in the shade while Elizabeth played at a different playground.

 This morning, Elizabeth was working on her favorite letter with her favorite color.
We have been working on writing and Elizabeth loves to use purple. 

After Caroline's morning nap, we headed out to grab lunch.  We ran into Liz with Charlie and Jack and they joined us for lunch.  I have to say Charlie and Jack were so great eating lunch and Elizabeth acted like she had never sat in a chair before.  Hopefully next time, I can get her to sit too.  :)

And... that's what we have been up to this week.

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment