Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day on Sunday with brunch, church, presents, family time, and a four-mile-run with Kyla to end the day.  It was such a wonderful day with my family and I loved every minute of it!  Thank you to Ben, Caroline, and Elizabeth for a fun and special day.  I love you!

 We had brunch at Capitol City Brewing.  
It was so yummy and we all ate a ton!

 I had a spinach and mushroom omelet with whole wheat toast, bacon, and potatoes.

It's become a tradition to get pictures of the girls together on Mother's Day.
Well... these are the best we got. :)

I was clapping to get their attention, but they started clapping too




After pictures we went over to the basketball court and played, chalked, and blew bubbles.
It was so nice and relaxing :)





Caroline will follow Elizabeth ANYWHERE



Love this smile :)

Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment