Monday, May 9, 2016

Seven years of marriage!

Seven years ago today, I married the best man I know.


Dear Ben,

The last seven years have been the best of my life.  We have had our ups and our downs, but we are always working through the good and bad together. I am so thankful that God placed you into my life eight years ago and that together we have made a wonderful family.  Thank you for everything that you do- taking out the trash, emptying the dirty diapers, making dinner, driving us the Church, loading the dishwasher, watching me run, wrapping Christmas presents, listening to me on a good day AND listening to me on a bad day.  Thank you for being the last person I see each night and the first person I see each morning.  Thank you for being loving, funny, considerate, supportive, my biggest cheerleader, caring, giving, unwavering in your love, support, and faith in us, in me, and in God.  I love you with all my heart.  Here is to seventy more years!

Love,

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment