Tuesday, September 13, 2016

This and That

We have had a busy few weeks around here with our beach trip, recovering from our beach trip, Labor Day weekend, and enjoying the last few days of summer. 

I had a few random pictures on my phone of things we have done/decorated/ate and I thought I would share them today. :)

 Elizabeth started preschool today and I did a few back-to-school decorations a few weeks ago.

 Elizabeth really loved the apple stickers :)

 I love the apple garland

 Ben and I have been enjoying cocktails on the deck before it gets too cold

 I took the girls to Bob Evans for dinner last week.
We love some kids eat free dinners :)


 I filled these cups with chocolates for Elizabeth to give her teachers.
I got the idea and the printable from Dixie Delights

 She gave them to her teachers today as a fun little goodie to start the year

 This little love on September 11th.

I made pizza on Sunday night...
Ben's pepperoni side I turned into a smiley face :)

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment