Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What's Up Wednesday!




Thanks for stopping by for What's Up Wednesday!  Please feel free to follow me (located on the right side of my blog).

1. WHAT WE ARE EATING THIS WEEK

Monday we had Chick-Fil-A for Caroline's birthday dinner.  Tuesday, Ben worked late so I took the girls to Moe's for Kids Eat Free night.  Tonight we are having pasta and meatballs with salad and bread.  Thursday we are doing breakfast for dinner and Friday we will probably have pizza.

2. WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT

Since our baby just turned two on Monday, I have been reminiscing about her being an actual baby.  I was looking over pictures and I remember all these things, but I don't really remember them because I am so used to how Caroline is now.  Does that make sense?  Like I remember she was a baby, but I'm so used to her walking and talking that I forget she was a baby. :)






3. WHAT I'M LOVING

I'm loving that Ben is back from California!  It was hard last week while he was gone and I missed him A LOT.  We are all home for the next few weeks, so I am loving a break in the traveling schedule.  :)

4. WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO

Celebrating this sweet girl turning two!  I still cannot believe she is two-years-old!  Happy birthday to our sweet baby girl!



5. WHAT I'M DREADING

I'm having a procedure next Friday that I am not looking forward to at all.  Just thinking about it makes my anxiety rise, so I am trying to stay active and busy over the next 10 days so I don't think about it to much.

6. WHAT I'M WORKING ON

We are planning on rearranging several rooms in our house in the upcoming month.  We want to put the girls in the same room, so we can turn the other bedroom into an office/guest room, and then make the basement a playroom.  I have been pinning all these ideas for a fabulous playroom and I cant narrow down what I want to do.

Here are some ideas...





7. WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT

NEW CARPET!!!  We are getting new carpet in our house on Friday!  I can hardly wait and I am so excited!  We have the same carpet throughout the entire house and I absolutely cannot wait to see it all ripped out and our new carpet installed!  Yahoo! :) :)

8. WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING

I am excited that almost all of our regular shows are back!  We are trying out a few new shows this fall and so far I really like them.  This past week we watched Gotham and NCIS.  We added Notorious and Designated Survivor to our lineup.  I highly recommend both and I hope the writing continues to be as good as the pilot episodes.







9. WHAT I'M LISTENING TO

Well, I can't find my i-pod.  I think Caroline threw it away (in the toilet), so I have not listened to a whole late lately.  We usually just turn on the Top 40 radio station when we are in the car and listen to whatever is playing.  I am hoping my i-pod turns up, otherwise maybe I'll get a new one for my birthday.  :) *hint hint family*

10. WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND

My sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and nephew are coming for a visit!  We are so excited!!  We haven't seen our nephew since July and we are all excited (especially the girls) to spend time with him and see how much he has grown!  :)

11. WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH

Decorating for fall!  I haven't done so because of the new carpet coming.  I am excited to pull out all of our fall decorations and get ready for Halloween.  The girls dressing up is my favorite!


Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment