Friday, September 9, 2016

Weekend Review: Labor Day Weekend!

I know that I am a bit late on sharing my weekend review from last weekend, but better late than never!

Saturday I spent the day unpacking and unloading while Ben took the girls to pick up groceries, school uniforms, and giving me some time to clean with no kids in the house. :)

Sunday we went to church and out to lunch.  In the afternoon we spent a little more time getting ready for our Labor Day party on Monday and enjoying some playground time with girls.

 Sunday lunch after church

 Trying to keep the girls entertained before lunch arrived.
Elizabeth loves showing off her chips :P

 Ben and Caroline love taking pictures for me :)


 Silly selfies :)

After rest time, the girls were being a little silly



Sunday night after dinner we went for a walk and played on the playground.
The weather was perfect and it was a great way to end the day!



On Monday celebrated Labor Day with a giant cookout.  We invited neighbors, friends, and family to join us for an afternoon of good food and hanging out.  All the kids played downstairs (most of the day) and the adults were able to enjoy conversation and food kid-free.  It was a great time and we are so thankful for such wonderful people in our lives.  I didn't get pictures of everyone, but I hope y'all enjoy these of the kids putting on a performance for us. :)

 Jim, Allen, and Ben
They are all from Pennsylvania...
Apparently this is the guy's uniform in that state ;)

 


And that was our Labor Day Weekend.

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment