Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Small stocking stuffer ideas

Christmas is almost upon us and if you are like me, you are trying to find some last-minute stocking stuffers for the kids or hubby. 

Well... my post today is about little things for young (2-6 years) kids.  And by little, I mean little things that actually fit inside the stocking. 

Here are some things I have given in years past, or I am giving this year:


Bath stuff:
Both of my girls LOVE these bath crayons.
You can find them at Target or Amazon.

 And as much as my girls love the crayons, they love these bath drops eve more!
They turn the water different colors and the girls take turns picking the color.
I would even put a few in a ziploc and take with me when we travel.
Also available at Target or Amazon.

 All kids love bubble bath!  Get them some with their favorite characters on it.


Bubble bath isn't just for girls.  Boys love bubble baths and Ninja Turtles make it even better.
Both available at Target, Amazon, Walmart, or your grocery store.


Toiletries:

 Getting kids excited about brushing their teeth can be hard. 
But if you stick it in their stocking with their favorite characters, it might improve the task!
Target and Walmart have all sorts of gift sets this time of year or you can buy the items individually.
Elizabeth will only use the *Sparkly* Frozen tooth paste to brush her teeth :)


Small toys:

 My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE the magic ink books.
You can usually find some in the dollar bin section at Target for $3
I try to buy a few at a time and save for trips, but they would make a great stocking stuffer!


I've seen MLP, Mickey Mouse, TMNT, Frozen, Minions, Nemo, etc.
They are also available at Amazon and Target

 While these won't fit inside of Stockings, they do make a great stocking stuffer.
Elizabeth loves these reusable sticker pads from Melissa and Doug.
Available at Target, Amazon, and sometimes Hollar.
Play-doh is always a great stocking stuffer!
You can buy one can of it or multiple (or split a multi-pack between multiple stockings)
Available everywhere ;)

 Individual barbies also make great stocking stuffers!
Once you take them out of the box, they fit easily inside the stocking. :)



Any type of small car fits well inside stockings and boys LOVE to play with 
cars/trucks/airplanes/tractors/etc.



Accessories:
 
 I always stock up on kids sunglasses when they are on clearance and save them for stocking stuffers and Easter baskets.  Kids break sunglasses all the time and I don't want to spend a lot of money on them.  Win Win for everyone!
These are the ones Elizabeth is getting this Christmas and they are from The Children's Place
These boy sunglasses are also available at The Children's Place

 Elizabeth is getting a few Frozen "accessories" this Christmas from Santa.
Some hair clips and headband along with the chapstick below.

 I always think socks are a good stocking stuffer.
All kids need more socks and they are small and inexpensive. :)
Candy:

 I got these M&Ms yesterday at Target for the girls.
I don't give them a lot of candy for Christmas but there are always cute options 
for a little something fun!







I hope this helps if you are looking for some ideas.  

Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment