Friday, December 9, 2016

Stocking stuffers for women

Today I am back with more stocking stuffer ideas!  This time I am sharing stocking stuffer ideas for women.  I think women can be the easiest to shop for, if you know what they like. :)

My list includes clothing, beauty products, jewelry, alcohol, and a few extra goodies.  Some of these are things I have received and some of these are things I would love to receive from Santa. :)  I hope this list helps you find something for the woman in your life.


Clothing items:
 No show socks are a great stocking stuffer.
Women needs these for all kinds of shoes and it is always nice to have an extra pair or two around.
These are available at Target.
I don't have these Uggs, but they look like they would be wonderful. :)
Or any slippers would be wonderful stocking stuffer to find on Christmas morning.
These are available at Nordstrom.


Beauty Products:

 Hand sanitizer is a great gift for any mom!
A cute, little one from Bath and Body Works is a perfect-sized stocking stuffer.
These are available at Bath and Body Works
 Beauty gift sets are a great stocking stuffer to treat your lady with one of her favorite beauty brands.
This is an eye kit from Clinique and it's available at Macy's.


OPI is my favorite brand of nail polish and getting a 
polish or two in my stocking would make my day!  
OPI also sells gift sets which makes it an extra special goody.
Available at Target, Ulta, and some grocery stores.


Fun goodies:
 I love these Kate Spade earrings from Nordstrom.
I gave both of my sisters-in-law a pair last year for Christmas.
I think they would make a great stocking stuffer too!
 What lady doesn't like chocolate?
Good chocolate is totally appropriate for Christmas!
Godiva has small 2-piece gifts to large 20+-piece gifts.
Small candles like this one-wick from Bath and Body Works are the perfect size for stockings.


Alcohol:
 
Tequila gift sets or the makings for margaritas would make great stocking stuffers :)

 

And if your lady prefers vodka, they make gift sets for that too!

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment