Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stocking stuffers for men

I'm back today with stocking stuffers for the men in your life.  I think guys can be the hardest to shop for and so I have racked my brain for things I have purchased Ben in years past and things he might see in his stocking this year. 

My list includes food, tools, alcohol, toiletries, and "toys".  I hope this helps you find something for the man in your life.

Snacks:


 Most guys like meat. It's manly or something.
Well, beef jerky is as manly as it comes (I think).
I found this one at Target.

Ben LOVES popcorn! 
He would eat it for dinner every night if he could.
I found this popcorn at Target.


Alcohol:

I like to make a mix-and-match six pack or pick a few good beers to put in Ben's stocking.
Total Wine and most grocery stores will let you make a mix-and-match six pack.


Or mini bottles of his favorite whiskey

Tools:

Small tools like this Stanley pocket screwdriver are a great stocking stuffer!
Ben is always using screwdrivers and having a small one around is super handy for kid toys.
This is available at Sears and Amazon.


This Craftsman pocket flashlight is available at Sears and would be another great guy gift!


Toiletries:
 
 This toiletry kit is a great small gift for guy's stockings.
I found it here on Amazon.
Every guy needs nail clippers, bottle openers, and a comb. :)


Guys ALWAYS need deodorant.
Might as well put his favorite brand in his stocking.
Win Win for both of you :)


Toys:


We spend May through September grilling.
Any grilling tools are a great stocking stuffer.
I love this grill thermometer from Amazon.

This basting brush from Amazon would also be great!


And last, but certainly not least, Star Wars Legos.
Which guy doesn't love Star Wars?
Or Legos?
I found these on Amazon

Happy shopping y'all!

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment