Friday, September 12, 2014

37 Weeks

I am 37 weeks (and two days) pregnant!

How far along: 37 weeks
Gender: We are having a girl!!!
 
Size of baby: Baby sister is between six to seven pounds (ha!).  She is between 18-20 inches long.
 
Total weight gain/loss: Weight gain is 33 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I wear mostly maternity clothes now.  I have one pair of athletic shorts that still fit and my t-shirts still fit.  I wear Motherhood Maternity shorts and Ann Taylor Loft Maternity shirts.
Movement: Baby sister is kicking all the time.  Her feet are living in my rib cage and she seems to like kicking them.

Sleep: I am definitely restless when it's time to go to sleep, but I only wake up once during the night.
Cravings: Vanilla pudding and cake.
Symptoms: Lots of pain this week.  And lots of contractions.  Pretty much not a fun time.

Best moments of the week:  Getting to see baby sister on the ultrasound this week.  She is getting so big and we can't wait to meet her!  Also, baby sister and big sister monogrammed shirts arrived this week- yay!!!

Time left: Two weeks

 14 days and counting...



No comments:

Post a Comment