Thursday, September 18, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all!

I've started decorating our house for fall and I am loving some of my "new" decorations.  I say "new" because I bought them on clearance at the end of the season last year. 

I decorate for fall with some pumpkins, leaves, and scarecrows and then add some more decorations for Halloween and then replace those for Thanksgiving.

Having a two-year-old does make decorating a slight challenge since she wants to look, touch, and examine everything.  On the positive side- she thinks all the decorations are just for her and refers to them as "my pumpkin" or "my scarecrow" and "I love my decorations!"

 A scarecrow and pumpkin by the movies
(These are "Elizabeth's decorations")

On the bar, I added a little scarecrow and a cute pumpkin

These pumpkins are part of my "new decorations" that I purchased last year.
(Please excuse the drying rack full of dishes)

 On our china cabinet, I added an autumn table runner to the middle shelf,
some gold pumpkins to the Waterford bowl,
and the fall foliage to the top.

 The foliage and gold pumpkins are also part of my "new decorations"

 The gold pumpkins in our Waterford bowl.


A closeup of our fall table runner.

Happy Fall Y'all!




1 comment: