Friday, September 19, 2014

Pirate Day Doughnuts!

Today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day and Krispy Kreme is celebrating by offering FREE doughnuts!


If you go into a Krispy Kreme and talk like a pirate, you will get one free doughnut.

But... if you go into a Krispy Kreme dressed like a pirate, you will get one DOZEN free doughnuts!

I first read about the special at Southern Savers and she still has all the details listed in this link.

So- for two weeks I have been asking Ben if he would drive Elizabeth and I to Krispy Kreme to get our free doughnuts.  He agreed to drive us but I knew there was no way Ben would dress up (I did get Elizabeth to dress up- kind of).

There were a ton of people there this morning- adults and kids dressed in their best pirate gear.  We picked up two dozen free doughnuts and enjoyed a couple for breakfast this morning.

 Yay for FREE doughnuts!

My pirate attire.


(I promise Elizabeth was dressed as a pirate, but she took off her 
eye patch and bandana before we could get a picture)

(I received a lot of comments on being a very pregnant pirate)

No comments:

Post a Comment