I am itching to run again and counting the days until I am allowed to (53 at most).
I guess (technically) I could be running right now, but that is just about physically impossible for me.
I am also counting the days until I can begin my slow walks on the treadmill after baby (25 at most).
I am counting down so much that I updated my running playlist tonight.
I added three new songs and changed around the order of my playlist.
My new songs are:
1. Shake if Off by Taylor Swift
2. Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj
3. Come with me Now by KONGOS
When I run, I've got to have songs that have a very high BPM (beats per minute).
Here is my top 10 on my running playlist:
1. Shake it Off by Taylor Swift
2. Fancy by Iggy Azalea
3. Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke
4. Bang Bang by Jessie J
5. Happy by Pharrell Williams
6. Come with me Now by KONGOS
7. Applause by Lady Gaga
8. Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO
9. Turn Down for What by DJ Snake
10. Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis