Saturday, September 6, 2014

Mommy-daughter Date

I am trying to really relish these last few weeks of having only one child and make special memories with Elizabeth.  However, since I was on bed rest last week and have not felt too great this week- it has been a little difficult.

So, yesterday morning when I had the energy to do something besides sit on the couch and watch my 485,293,284 episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, I decided we would go on a little mommy-daughter date and do some of Elizabeth's favorite things.

She absolutely LOVES to slide and her favorite place to eat is Chick-Fil-A, so we spent the morning at a shaded playground and then grabbed lunch at Chick-Fil-A.


 I love this outfit!!
 My Grandmother gave it to her when we went to Texas this summer.

This was her first time on this slide and she LOVED it!


She went down this slide about 20 times in a row.



 She is so adorable!
I love this girl!!!


We were very hot after the playground.
Elizabeth drank an entire juice box on the way to Chick-Fil-A
 and then her whole cup of milk at lunch.

 This girl loves some Chick-Fil-A nuggets.




Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment