Monday, November 16, 2015

Catching up

We are trying to get back into the swing of things since we have been out of commission the last 15 days.  It has been crazy being stuck in the house most days, but we have had a little fun here and there along with a minor* hair disaster.  Below are some pictures of our adventures from the past week.

 Take the sippy cup out of the picture...
Doesn't she look like a teenager?

 Last Tuesday, we had a girls night out for my birthday/ladies night at the Melting Pot
I forgot to take any pictures at dinner and wanted to quickly grab one in the car.
It was a little too dark in the car for group selfies...

 The light kinda helped, but I think we were all laughing too hard for a non-blurry photo
I had so much fun with my ladies- thank you Kyla, Jhena, Kellie, and Liz for a fun evening!

 Wednesday started the "great hair debacle of 2015"*
This is me before my 1st hair appointment (Wednesday morning)

 This is my hair Wednesday afternoon
(Like the line?  I sure don't)

 Um yeah, my hair is YELLOW AND I have roots after getting highlights...
not what I paid for :(

 Thursday morning...
round two

 I went in to get the top fixed, the rest was highlighted correctly

 After the "correction" my hair looked normal but 
by the end of the day if looked grey/green AND really dark brown with white highlights
It was jacked up to say the least

 After two days of hair debacles, I pulled my hair back and we went to Johnny Rockets for dinner.
I had a coupon for a free meal because it's my birthday.
This is Elizabeth trying a milkshake for the first time.

 Her response, "It's cold!"

 Saturday morning, I headed over to Kyla's salon to get my jacked up hair FIXED.

The finished product... finally it looks good!
Thank you Kyla for the recommendation

 Saturday morning fun in our jammies

 Saturday afternoon fun.
We still love our Gamecocks...

 Selfie with my honey on Sunday afternoon

And Sunday night we skype with my brother, sister-in-law, niece, my mom, and my Grandmother.
Hooray for group skype!

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment