Monday, November 23, 2015

Weekend Review

I am slowly recovering from "the sickness" as I have taken to calling it.  I spent most of the weekend in bed resting while Ben entertained the girls.  We had a nice, indoor weekend + a birthday party for Elizabeth's favorite person- Kellan.  Ben has been wonderful by taking care of everything (and everyone) since Wednesday night and I am so thankful to have him as my partner.

Here is what we did this weekend:

 Caroline is OBSESSED with this book right now.
She wants us to read it four or five times in a row, several times a day.

 So of course, Elizabeth wants to be read to as well.

 Wait, we are done?

Time to read it again!

 Visiting mommy in bed

Ben watched TV in bed with me Friday night because 
I didn't have enough energy to move to the couch
 
 The girls pretty much played "kitchen" all weekend.

I love watching them play together.

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment