Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

Since I've now spent half the week in bed... my Friday Favorites is lacking in activities but I think we have still had a fun week.

 Caroline in this bear suit is one of my FAVORITE'S from this week

 And Elizabeth just being a kid and playing in the leaves is definitely a FAVORITE 

 And.. anything we do art projects together, it is a FAVORITE of mine

 We have gotten really into Master of None in the last two weeks.
We only have one episode left and I am "saving" it.
If you have Netflix, you must watch this show!
It is my FAVORITE show of the week for sure

 I was tired of TV yesterday and downloaded this book to my kindle.
I have read I think 10 or 11 of her books this year.
And... I am already done with this one.
Safe to say it was a FAVORITE of mine this week
(I even stopped reading my new Aziz Ansari book to read this)
I haven't "put out Christmas" yet...
But I did open this lotion after Halloween and have been using it like crazy.
I have been washing my hands a million times a day all month to prevent getting sick (HA!) and then I put this lotion on right after.  I love the way it smells and just freshens up the house.
It is my FAVORITE lotion... of the month :)

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment